Pilot Required Materials and Resources
Letter of Intent Materials
Required Readings and Videos
- View the Living Text Book Grand Rounds: Pragmatic Clinical Trials: How Do I Start? Greg Simon & Lesley Curtis
- Read the Readiness Assessment for Pragmatic Trials (RAPT) OR view IMPACT Grand Rounds on the RAPT Model:
- Readiness Assessment for Pragmatic Trials (RAPT): A model to assess the readiness of an intervention for testing in a pragmatic trial. Rosa Baier, Eric Jutkowitz, Susan Mitchell, Ellen McCreedy & Vince Mor. BMC Med Res Methodol 2019;19(1):156; OR,
- IMPACT Grand Rounds: Are You Ready for a Pragmatic Trial? The RAPT Model and Implementation Considerations. Rosa Baier, Eric Jutkowitz & Laura Gitlin.
- Read the PRECIS-2 Tool: Designing trials that are fit for purpose. Kirsty Loudon, Shaun Treweek, Frank Sullivan, Peter Donnan, Kevin Thorpe & Merrick Zwarenstein. BMJ 2015;350:h2147