New Pilot Grant Opportunity
Pilot Grant Timeline
Letter of Intent (Required) due October 11th at 5:00pm Eastern
Full Application (Invitation Only) due December 6th at 5:00pm Eastern
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to submit a Letter of Intent through the Brown University UFunds online portal.
How to Gain Access to the Portal
The portal requires either a Brown University e-mail or a Gmail (Google) account. Applicants using a Gmail account must first request access to UFunds system.
You will receive an email at your Gmail address once your access to the UFunds system has been granted. Please note that this process can take up to 2 business days, so applicants are strongly encouraged to request their access as early as possible.
The National Institute on Aging (NIA) Imbedded Pragmatic AD/ADRD Clinical Trials (IMPACT) Collaboratory works to build the nation’s capacity to conduct pragmatic clinical trials of interventions embedded within health care systems for people living with dementia and their caregivers.
The IMPACT Collaboratory accomplishes this mission by:
- Developing and disseminating best practice research methods
- Supporting the design and conduct of pragmatic trials, including pilot studies
- Building investigator capacity through training and knowledge generation
- Catalyzing collaboration among stakeholders, healthcare providers, and investigators
- Ensuring the research includes culturally-tailored interventions and people from diverse and under-represented backgrounds
The work is supported by the National Institute on Aging of the National Institutes of Health under Award No. U54AG063546