Design and Statistics Core
The Design and Statistics Core (DSC) focuses on the biostatistical methods needed to design, conduct, and analyze ePCTs among people living with dementia (PLWD) and their caregivers within healthcare systems.
- Provide biostatistical assistance and guidance to investigators planning or conducting ePCTs in PLWD concerning:
- Study design and randomization;
- Analytic approaches;
- Power and sample size calculations; and,
- Quality assurance of biostatistical elements during project conduct.
- Develop and disseminate novel biostatistical approaches for the design and conduct of ePCTs among PLWD and their caregivers within health care systems.
- Collaborates with the Technical/Data Core in providing advice and guidance on reproducible analyses and replication studies.
|Darce Costello, EdD, MPH, MBA||Associate Research Scientist, Biostatistics Core, Yale University School of Medicine|
|Keith Goldfeld, DrPH, MS, MPA||Assistant Professor, Department of Population Health, NYU School of Medicine|
|Roee Gutman, PhD||Associate Professor of Biostatistics, Brown University School of Public Health|
|Fan Li, PhD||Assistant Professor of Biostatistics, Yale School of Public Health|
|Joan Monin, PhD, MS||Associate Professor, Yale School of Public Health|
|Monica Taljaard, PhD||Senior Scientist, Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
Associate Professor, University of Ottawa
|Thomas Travison, PhD||Senior Scientist, Director of Biostatistics, Co-Director of the Interventional Studies in Aging Center, Hebrew SeniorLife’s Hinda and Arthur Marcus Institute for Aging Research
Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Faculty, Division of Gerontology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center